What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
For more information, check out the Symptoms and Diagnosis guide from CDC here.
What are the signs of ADHD?
ADHD in adulthood
Myths about ADHD
- A Parents' Guide to ADHD (From Montana University) (pdf)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) (www.chadd.org): CHADD is the nation's leading non-profit organization serving individuals with ADHD and their families.
- A great resource for those with ADHD as well as their families: https://www.additudemag.com/
- Attention Deficit Disorder Resources (www.addresources.org): A member driven non–profit organization that has produces a website with a wealth of resources, including articles, lists of books, links to websites, and a searchable database of professionals and support groups across the country.
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association: (www.add.org). This website has a wealth of resources, including a searchable directory of support groups and professionals.
- Study Guides & Strategies (www.studygs.net)